TFAIL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Faction of Assault Industry and Logistics

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cyn Leigh

Go down 
AuthorMessage
wowpuc

Cyn Leigh   Empty
PostSubject: Cyn Leigh    Cyn Leigh   EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 9:21 pm

PPLICATION FORUM

1. How Long have you been playing EVE? was active for about a year and inactive for about a year and a half

2. What is your current corp/alliance and why are you leaving them? dont know one of system generated ones not important. leaving them because i would like to be with a group of like minded individuals not just a bunch of people who didnt join something

3. Do you have any alts? If so list their names. yes think it is either dj alice or alice dj has ben inactive as long as this toon. has a lot of skill points invested in leadership if i remember corectly

4. What aspect(s) of eve do you embrace? mission runnin and some mining and a little pvp

5. How did you find our corporation? lol actually asking in local chat as i was flying to one of my old stations.

6. List the Types of ships you can fly? (Include Race) caldary mostly battle ships battle cruisers mining barges (think the medium one) assault frigates (about 2 weeks out from assault cruisers i think.) favorite ship so far is the passive tank drake

7. What Country do you live in? Time Zone? Primary EVE time playing times? live in USA Casper wyoming so mountain time but work in central time mostely. i work two weeks on one week off so week off is most of my play time when i am at work i usually work 18-22 hours a day.

8. Do you have a headset? somewhere have not used it in a long time and just moved so would take some time to dig out.

9. Do you have FC experience? do not know what FC means so guess not

10. Please link your Killboard. do not remember how would need someone to show me.

11. What Times can you be further interviewed? when ever i am online i am more than happy to talk.
Back to top Go down
Ryan27996
CEO
CEO
Ryan27996

Cyn Leigh   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyn Leigh    Cyn Leigh   EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 11:27 pm

APPROVED
Back to top Go down

Cyn Leigh
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum