TFAIL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Faction of Assault Industry and Logistics

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Recruitment, Banning, and Suspension Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryan27996
CEO
CEO
Ryan27996

Recruitment, Banning, and Suspension Rules Empty
PostSubject: Recruitment, Banning, and Suspension Rules   Recruitment, Banning, and Suspension Rules EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:25 pm

Recruitment, Banning, and Suspension rules

I. Recruitment
          A. Interview
               i. An interview is now required for members to join us, some required information is: Time zone, Main goal in eve, capital pilot, and API UserID and key.
               ii. The interview must be posted to the application forums, to get this this go to MyDocument>EVE>logs>Chatlogs>Channel_date_chatID.txt
          B. Forum Post.
               i. Any member (not including alts of members already in the corporation) must go through the application process, the interview, the character name, there game age, their skill points and the interview must be included in the post in the format of this example:
                    Thatone Guy
                    1 year 3 months old
                    25,000,000 sp
                    API UserID
                    API Key
          C. Acceptance
               i. After Sections A and B, have been met, at least 2 Directors have approved the member, by replying "APPROVED" to the thread.
               ii. Once that has happened, any Director can add the member to the corporation and set his title to "E-1 Semen Recruit", once this has been done, the Director must reply to the thread and post "ACCEPTED". 
     II. Banning/Expulsion
          A. Request a Ban/Expulsion
               i. To request a Ban/Expulsion from the Corporation, please send a private eve-mail to Ryan27996 with a detailed explanation of whom, and why they should be kicked.
               ii. Then the CEO will post the request on the Ban/Expulsion Forum, and at least 75% of Directors must agree with it, by replying "AGREE". In which the CEO will send a letter to the subject, and then the CEO proceed to kick the member.
     III. Suspension
          A. In a response to a complain about a person, who deserves some sort of punishment, but not quite being banned, can be suspended. 
               i. Any Director or Admiral can suspend any member out of those two groups. 
               ii. Only the CEO can suspend fellow Directors and Admirals, after 75% approval by both groups combined. 
               iii. If any of these requirements are made, the Director, Admiral, or CEO will remove all custom rolls and titles, and change their title to "S-1 Suspension". 
               iv. After suspension, a thread in the Director Forum must be put up to decide if and how long until the suspended character can come back. 
Back to top Go down

Recruitment, Banning, and Suspension Rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TFAIL :: Corporation Information :: Rules-
Jump to: